Folk Show Evenings
We invite you to a unique folk evening – the Folk Show at Skansen Smaków!
The Folk Show is an opportunity to learn about Polish culture and cuisine in a nutshell. Spend an unforgettable evening in a unique scenery, with traditional Polish music, while eating and drinking traditional Polish dishes and beverages.
Folk Show evenings are held in our Inn regularly throughout the year:
– from May to September – every Tuesday and Thursday
– from October to April – every Thursday
– for organized groups it is possible to organize the Folk Show on any day of the week.
We have organized Folk Show evenings in our Inn since 2014 and have received a lot of very flattering opinions from the participating tourists, which is confirmed by numerous positive comments on the TripAdvisor website.
The price for attending a Folk Show evening is 115 PLN/person (the price for organization of an individual Folk Show evening for groups depends on the group size). The price includes:
– transport by a unique red double-decker coach from the centre of Krakow to Skansen Smaków and back (the bus departures from the tourist stop at Straszewskiego Street, in front of the main entrance to the Radisson Blue Hotel, at 6:45 pm)
– assistance of an English-speaking pilot throughout the entire evening
– a professional dance show combined with traditional songs performed by a folk band from Krakow – an extraordinary attraction and an opportunity to learn about Polish and Krakow culture
– a welcome glass of cherry liqueur
– 3-course dinner prepared according traditional recipes of Polish cuisine: traditional sour soup with egg and sausage, pork chop in golden breadcrumbs, roasted potatoes with herbs and fried cabbage, warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream
– unlimited cold buffet of traditional Polish dishes (bread, lard, pickled cucumbers, cheese, sausages, vegetables jellies, salads, fruit)
– unlimited buffet of traditional Polish hot dishes (bigos, mix of roasted pierogis, potato gratin with sausage and onion, mixed grilled meat)
– unlimited drinks: water, tea, coffee, fruit compote
– unlimited house wine and beer
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have a large group
Enter the details and we will organize an individual Folk Show for you